Jennifer Lent spent some time as site editor for SearchSoftwareQuality.com and is now a major contributor of news, tips and expert opinions. A veteran technology journalist, Jennifer was previously a contributing writer and senior editor for Software Development Times, where she covered ALM, Agile, requirements management, application security and software testing, among other topics. She has held editorial management positions at PC Magazine, PC Week (now eWeek), DejaNews and Mainspring Communications. In addition, Jennifer has contributed to a wide range of publications and websites, including CNET, ComputerWorld, Inc. Technology, Investor's Business Daily, Monster.com and VARBusiness.
She has a bachelor's degree from Hamilton College.
Contributions from Jennifer Lent
- Performance centers of excellence optimize apps up front
- An A+ mobile app user experience: Building trust
- Building a better mobile user experience
- Agile business: Stand-up meetings for success
- Software process: Guiding principles in a perfect world
- The real measure of Agile success
- Avoiding software failures: Lessons from HealthCare.gov
- The software tester's guide to managing up
- How to learn Python, Ruby and other scripting languages
- Guiding principles for an automated software test
- Test pros seek test script coding skills
- Automated testing tools: Four reasons why projects fail
- Goal #1 for the QA tester: Take ownership
- UEM: Key counterpart to better user experience design?
- Project manager charts APM course at Port of San Diego
- Make applications valued assets with good APM
- How Agile managers can avoid 'work about work'
- Software testing: Reality falls short of perception
- New skills for the QA tester: Scripting, security
- Plan for quality control: Zero in on error messages