September 28 – October 2, 2014 | San Francisco
Join renowned Java experts and your peers for five days in beautiful San Francisco, CA to get inspired and satisfy your insatiable appetite to learn about all things Java. Experts from Oracle and Java communities are creating unique, valuable experiences for developers attending JavaOne 2014.
Explore diverse topics, from the stronger-than-ever core Java platform, to Java and Security,
and Java and the Cloud. Learn about tools and techniques to create outstanding user experiences.
With sessions, demos, and networking events that are Java through and through.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Get a view into how Java will continue to support future innovation from the development leadership who drive Java Strategy
- Gain technical insight into the revolutionary release of Java 8 and learn what’s coming with Java 9, 10, and beyond
- See and hear from a league of extraordinary presenters, including innovative leaders at Oracle, Google, RedHat, Harvard, and many more
- See live demos of emerging solutions from the hottest vendors in the industry
- Share success stories with the global Java community in the most unique city by the bay
No other event celebrates the thriving, global ecosystem of Java developers, enthusiasts,
including over 275 Java User Groups. And there are always a few surprises to close out the
Register now. Note: Save US$200 off the onsite registration fee for JavaOne by registering before September 26, 2014.