Dan Cornell has more than 12 years of experience architecting, developing and securing Web-based software systems. As a principal of Denim Group, he leads the organization's technology team overseeing methodology development and project execution for Denim Group's customers. He also heads the Denim Group application security research team, investigating the application of secure coding and development techniques to the improvement of Web-based software development methodologies. He is a sought-after speaker on the topics of Web application security and building solutions with Microsoft .NET and J2EE technologies and has spoken at international conferences such as Roots in Norway and the OWASP EU Summit in Portugal.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Dan Cornell
- Keep applications secure and performing properly
- How does IT test for third-party application security?
- How to secure a smart application process
- How can you find a reliable security testing service?
- Can enterprises trust the security of cloud services?
- What are the security concerns with social apps?
- Effective Web app firewalls require investment
- Agile security must be comprehensive and efficient
- Protect yourself from Distributed Denial-of-Service attacks
- Development teams must protect end-user privacy
- Managing software vulnerabilities that threaten security
- Mobile app security testing: Three tools are better than one
- Comparing proprietary tools and open source tools
- How to ensure secure applications on cloud platforms
- Do 'secure containers' make mobile apps secure?
- How does an iOS jailbreak affect application security?
- Mobile apps: Dealing with untrusted Wi-Fi connections
- Platform-specific security for the mobile developer
- Code signing: Why it matters for mobile developers
- Threat modeling: Crucial to software development cycle