Kevin Parker is a 30 year industry veteran, holder of three technology patents and is the founder of BizTechFuturist. He speaks and writes on application development methodologies, business analysis, quality assurance techniques, governance, open source issues, and tool interoperability, from the mainframe to distributed platforms to the web and mobile and embedded systems.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Kevin Parker
- Is application portfolio management part of ALM?
- Getting started in application portfolio management
- Get business leaders involved in ALM governance
- Why we need an enterprise ALM governance policy
- Mobile apps development: Managing updates
- Mobile apps development means tighter release cycles
- SDLC process: What will ALM of the future do?
- Software lifecycle: BYOD means more mobile updates
- DevOps: Automated applications deployment
- Top IT job skills for DevOps managers
- Cloud-based ALM: Does it make sense for your team?
- Poor tool integration prevents ALM process gains
- Evaluating IT activities: Time to replace old software?
- Protect digital assets while executing code changes
- Expert advice for selecting the best ALM tool
- Test automation tools for DevOps teams: What is needed?
- Release management: DevOps facilitates collaboration
- Portfolio management and “end-to-end” ALM
- Elements of the latest requirements management tools
- Requirements gathering and ALM: Improving the process