With more than 25 years of experience in the application development market, Mike Jones is a software industry veteran having worked in a wide range of IT shops. He currently serves as the Agile Evangelist for OutSystems (http://www.outsystems.com), a provider of Agile-based application development environments.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Mike Jones
- How modeling tools fit into ALM
- Modeling tools and the application lifecycle
- When to classify security testing tools as ALM tools
- How to best security test your applications
- Tracking changes to requirements in Agile development
- How to select your ALM requirements management tool
- Integrated ALM tools vs. best-of-breed tools
- Integrate ALM tools to match cloud computing efficiency
- "Idea management" in the application lifecycle
- What enterprises should keep in mind when selecting ALM
- Understanding application lifecycle management's comple
- How does ALM differ from SDLC?
- What exactly is an ALM tool?