Mike Kelly is currently the director of testing and quality assurance for Interactions. Mike also writes and speaks about topics in software testing. He is a board member for the Association for Software Testing and is a co-founder of the Indianapolis Workshops on Software Testing, a series of ongoing meetings on topics in software testing. You can find most of his articles and blog on his website, www.MichaelDKelly.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Mike Kelly
- Load testing and performance testing with JMeter
- Code coverage: Beyond the basics
- How useful is code coverage?
- Strategies for scaling Agile
- Tips for interpreting JMeter results
- Testing web services with soapUI
- Tips for writing testable user stories
- Managing application performance in Agile environments
- Agile software testing strategies for managers
- When to start testing application performance in an Agile development environment
- Product manager seeks tool to monitor performance characteristics on internal, global applications
- Application lifecycle performance testing and monitorin
- Using Stella for Web application testing
- Tutorial: SoapUI for open source testing
- Integrating soapUI into your unit testing practice
- Using soapUI to mock Web services can offer insight on
- How do I create a test case based on requirements documents for user acceptance testing?
- Application performance testing across company networks
- Resolving issues in baseline, load and stress testing
- Testing web services' performance with soapUI