Yvette Francino has over 20 years of experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including 11 years at IBM and 10.5 years at Sun Microsystems. She has held management positions in software development, quality assurance and customer operations, managing diverse workgroups from various geographies and cultures. She has a Masters of Science in Management/Project Management degree from Regis University, and a BS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the University of CA, Davis. She's a proponent of Agile development and is a certified Scrum Master.
Yvette also enjoys writing, blogging and social networking. When she's not on her computer, she enjoys spending time with her family, running and hiking in the beautiful trails of Boulder, Colorado.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Yvette Francino
- Scrum process: Understanding story points
- Scrum project management: Estimating with story points
- Web application testing: Three lessons
- Web app testing: Rob Lambert, 'the Social Tester'
- Software testing lifecycle: Dealing with security
- Web-based testing versus desktop application testing
- In-house testers or a security testing service?
- Software development management: Boosting success
- Knowledge transfer plan: Now is a good time to get one
- Project management skills: Earning technical respect
- Agile techniques help establish testing priorities
- Project managers should boost team collaboration
- Collaborative software delivery for the enterprise
- Is test-driven development a project manager's duty?
- Acceptance test-driven development explained
- Making sense of Agile certifications
- Disciplined Agile Delivery: Agile for the enterprise
- The whole team approach to QA/test time
- How does the role of project manager change in cloud?
- Examining Agile fundamentals: Key practices for success