By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Part of what made the year successful for us was the great articles, tips, Ask the Expert Q&As, webcasts and podcasts that we posted. We also had some information-packed editorial packages, such as the Software Testing School, Software Requirements Gathering Techniques Learning Guide and a learning guide on how to address software quality issues using development models and methods.
Topics members were most interested in included agile development, how to use code coverage and unit testing to find bugs, and how to create secure applications that make use of new Web 2.0 technologies. While it's impossible to list all of the content that we posted during the year, I thought I'd highlight the 10 articles, news and Q&As that had people flocking to the site.
1. How to document use cases
2. Find software bugs, defects using code coverage
4. Agile development best for delivering products on target
6. Ten ways to improve testing, performance of Web 2.0 applications
7. The pros and cons of use case diagrams
8. Java secure, but developers introduce vulnerabilities, report finds
9. Unit testing critical for improving software quality
10. Benefits of Hyper Agile software development
Next year promises to be just as good -- if not better -- for SearchSoftwareQuality.com. We'll continue to have all the features you've come to love, but we have some great educational packages planned that I'm sure you will get a lot out of.
Until then, enjoy the holidays and have a happy new year!