+ Show More
There's no denying that application security is a big concern. Nearly every day you hear about new software flaws. Many of those flaws, however, can be discovered and resolved through source code analysis.In this podcast, Dan Cornell, principal at Denim Group, explains the benefits of source code analysis and source code scanning tools. Topics he'll cover:
- What can be found during source code analysis?
- When should you conduct source code analysis?
- The benefits of static vs. dynamic analysis
- How can source code analysis tools help?
- How do you use the results to improve an application's security?
This was first published in March 2007