By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
| TABLE OF CONTENTS
Software debugging basics
Unit testing basics
Unit testing, Extreme Programming and TDD
Debugging for security
Other useful resources
|Other useful resources|
|Expert advice on software testing and QA
Do you have questions about software testing and QA? Let our testing experts, John Overbaugh, Mike Kelly, Karen N. Johnson and Scott Barber help you. Read advice they have given or submit your own questions.
Here is a list of books, blogs and Web sites that can offer you more information on debugging, unit testing, XP and test-driven development.Books
- Debugging Applications for Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows (Pro-Developer)
- Debugging Applications
- Practical Debugging in C++
- Practical Debugging in Java
- Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change
- XPrograming.com -- An agile development resource
- testdriven.com: Your test-driven community
Send in your suggestions
Are there other topics you'd like to see learning guides on? Send assistant editor Jennette Mullaney an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know what they are.