TABLE OF CONTENTS|
Software testing basics
User acceptance testing
Other useful resources
|Expert advice on software testing|
Do you have questions about software testing? Let our testing experts, Karen N. Johnson, Scott Barber, Mike Kelly and John Overbaugh guide you. Read advice they have given or submit your own questions.
- Visit our software testing bookshelf for a collection of free book chapters on testing.
- Software QA and testing resource center: This is a bare bones site with a large series of FAQs on aspects of software testing.
- The Association for Software Testing is a great organization for testers. The AST hosts an annual conference and publishes regularly.
- The Center for Software Testing Education and Research offers courses on software testing and the site is a great resource for testing information.
- Open source testing tools has a database of open source regular and unit testing tools for various platforms.
- TestingReflections.com aggregates testing blogs from the heavy hitters in the testing industry.
- Visit Software Quality ATE on ITKnowledgExchange.com for software testing questions and answers from members of the community. Expert John Overbaugh offers his advice here.
Send in your suggestions
Are there other topics you'd like to see learning guides on? Send associate editor Jennette Mullaney an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know what they are.
This was first published in April 2008