This article is part of an Essential Guide, our editor-selected collection of our best articles, videos and other content on this topic. Explore more in this guide:
3. - Videos from Agile 2013: Read more in this section
- Baking cookies for fun and project management
- The Agile enterprise needs Agile requirements models
- Continuous integration means continuous testing?
- Agile PPM tools from CA Technologies on display at Agile 2013
- "Agile Project Management for Dummies" author explains Scrum roadblocks
- Version control may be the first step to continuous delivery
Explore other sections in this guide:
Agile PPM tools from CA Technologies on display at Agile 2013Date: Sep 12, 2013
From their booth at Agile 2013, the CA Technologies team presented lesser-known tools that are a part of the company's larger vision for project and portfolio management (PPM). David Werner, senior solutions marketing manager at CA, said that many of the folks who stopped by the booth were already CA customers familiar with Clarity, CA's PPM suite.
What those folks weren't necessarily familiar with were the associated tools, like Clarity Playbook, that might help Agile teams draw in feedback from the business side more frequently and earlier in the process. Werner said these tools let business executives make more informed decisions and change direction in a more Agile way. "That's our whole play," said Werner, "is to help the entire business to be Agile."