Software quality and testing can remain robust, even in lean economic times, when a clear, consistent project strategy is in place and automation is used judiciously.
In this podcast, John Scarpino -- quality assurance (QA) director for a leading national financial firm -- breaks down the software methodologies appropriate for today's diverse and changing development environments with details on QA structures and strategies. You'll also learn the ins and outs of using automated software testing tools.
Other topics covered include:
- How software quality assurance has been affected by today's economy.
- Analyses of coming trends in software QA and testing.
- How to minimize the impact of company culture on QA.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Creating strong software QA and testing strategies in a changing world
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
More from John Scarpino:
- Six software test planning tips for better QA testing ROI
- Why the quality assurance department should be involved in testing
- How to develop a software testing tools integration strategy