In this podcast, software testing and quality assurance (QA) expert Michael Kelly gives pointers about how to know when you're ready to start testing and the critical elements of good testing processes. He describes methods of organizing tests and their benefits, as well as how to use those models.
Other topics covered include:
- How test ideas may change after you see what you're going to be testing
- When to start doing preliminary performance testing
- How to determine which tests can be automated and why
- When to start doing regression testing and why
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Software Testing: How to know you're ready to start testing
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As