You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Software Testing: Researching software features to test
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
In this podcast, software testing and quality assurance (QA) expert Michael Kelly gives practical advice about how to ensure that your software test coverage is comprehensive. You'll learn how to use the leading test coverage model, as well as whether it's necessary to test a product or feature in every way that it will be used.
Other topics covered include:
- The role of structure, function, data and other criteria in determining testing priorities
- Which criteria is most often overlooked when software testers research features that must be tested
- Key ways to reduce risk when making testing decisions